What major area does Daytron Management invest in?
Daytron Management Group chose to invest in New Jersey & Pennsylvania for viable, profitable and common sense reasons listed below. Here are some interesting points we used when we entered this area years ago. And years later we have a strong profitable portfolio of properties being serviced by Daytron Management.
Northern New Jersey (a.k.a North Jersey) is the headquarters of Daytron Management Group. We have a vested interest in the area and are a strong supporter of local businesses and communities. Our families and children live here, and these are our neighborhoods. We care about the area where your investment is located. An area must have strong points that draw people, potential renters and investors to your investment area.
• Highest population density in the U.S. An average 1,030 people per sq. mi., which is 13 times the national average.
• Highest percent urban population in the U.S. with about 90% of the people living in an urban area.
• Median value of owner occupied units is $327,100 while the national average has a median value of $176,700.
• Close to 4 million housing units with more than 1/3rd of the population living rent based
• 10.4% average poverty level while the national average is 15.4%
• Median income that is 26% greater than the national average
• 92% greater per persons capita square mile than the national average
• One of the highest R.E. investment capitalization rates in the nation
• One of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation
• Professional and business services industry accounted for nearly 16% of the state’s GDP, second after only the state’s real estate sector.
• Home to 85 colleges and universities
• North Jersey has the most shopping malls in one area in the world with seven major shopping malls in a 25 sq. mile radius.
• Over 50 resort cities and towns, with some of the nation’s most famous. Asbury park, Wildwood, Atlantic City, Seaside heights, Cape May.
• Leading industrial state with the largest chemical producing state in the nation.
• Major seaport state with the largest seaport in the U.S. located in Elizabeth.
• Largest petroleum containment area outside of the Middle East countries.
• At $815 billion, Pennsylvania has the sixth biggest economy in the U.S.
• It is the thirty-third largest U.S. state by area
• Pennsylvania is the ninth most densely populated American state
• Pennsylvania is the nineteenth biggest agricultural producer in the United States.
• Pennsylvania is ranked seventh in winemaking, fifth in grapes production, and fourth in apple farming.
• Pennsylvania is home to 50 of the top largest public and private companies in the U.S. by sales.
• Pennsylvania had the twenty-second biggest per-capita GSP in 2016.
• Pennsylvania’s manufacturing industry exported over $35.84 billion worth of goods in 2018.
• There were 301,484 employer establishments in Pennsylvania in 2016, which provided over 5,354,964 jobs
• Pennsylvania’s total output of the manufacturing sector in 2018 was $93.75 billion.
• Pennsylvania is the only American state producing anthracite coal and is the top coal producer in the country.
• Pennsylvania is home to one of the largest manufacturers of chocolates in the world – “Hershey”.
• With 2,300 companies specializing in food processing, the state is the largest producer among the 50 states in canned fruit and vegetable-specialty products